Sunday 30 March 2014

SUNDAE FUNDAY.

It's Sundayyyyyyyyy
Finally this week is over, it's been an extremely long week and I'm so glad that it's over.
I went to Church in the morning and Chris Tomlin, Ps Louie Giglio and the Passion Band and Pastor Louie preached a GREAT message and I'm totally recharged for the week!

I went for dim sum lunch with my family after service. At Red Star restaurant - literally my abso-freaking-lutely favourite dim sum restaurant in the whole world.
The Ha Kau is so juicy and succulent - the prawn inside is HUUGE.
I'm not usually a porridge fan, but their porridge is to die for. The texture is not too runny or too dry and the combination of ingredients inside click so well together and it's tastes UH-MAY-ZING.

Stopped by a bookshop for a short while after lunch and I picked up 'Revenge wears Prada' - the sequel to 'The Devil wears Prada'. I watched the movie a while back and I fell in love with it and I was so excited when I found out that there was a sequel. Can't wait to read it!

Has anyone read it yet? What do you think about it? Leave a comment down below!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete